Are you been blocked in WhatsApp by your friends, or any other person, whom you want to send message via WhatsApp? If yes, then here is a way you can unblock yourself from his account and send him message in WhatsApp. Its not a WhatsApp Hack or something, it is just a workaround or you can also call it a simple WhatsApp trick.
Unblock Yourself in WhatsApp from Others Account
- Open WhatsApp Messenger in your phone.
- Now go to Settings > Account.
- In Account screen, you will see “Delete my account“, click on it.
- It will open a warning screen that will warn you that deleting your account will erase your message history, service payment information, etc.
- If you agree with the terms, then enter your WhatsApp mobile number in the input box and then click on “DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- This will completely remove your account from WhatsApp server.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp from you phone.
- Again install the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play store or alternatively you can also download the latest WhatsApp APK file from here.
- Register your number again and voila, you are UNBLOCKED from your friends account.
Hope this small and simple tutorial has helped you to unblock yourself from your friends of any other person’s WhatsApp account.
To get more such interesting tutorials on WhatsApp, stay tuned with us.