After the release of PUBG Mobile season 9, Tencent has started working on the season 10, some rumors are in the surrounding about the season 10 and what we should expect from Tencent for season 10, we will discuss about that but first, we need to see the features of season 9.
PUBG Mobile Season 9 has arrived with 0.14.5 update on 12 of September 2019, it has some new upgrade so let we see the upgrade.
- Redesigned Missions and Ranking pages
- Countdown Timer leading to the new season
- Upgraded Royale Pass customized sharing page
- New Weekly Mission crate reminders
- Achievement chain progress system
- Emotes can now be dismantled
- Rewards and a discount on rare firearm finish with the purchase of Unknown Cash.
PUBG players can win exclusive warrior themed costumes and gears. Many additional challenges, events, and rewards are also available. Players will get a chance to win a journey to PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Splits Global Finals.
Now we will discuss season 10 upgrades which will be released in November, Tencent will try to give some new and different upgrade. There are some leaks we will describe, the first one is that you have your dog in zombie mode, the space of level 1, 2 and 3 bags will be upgraded so you can put more items in your bag. you will have 60 bullets instead of 40 bullets. These were the leaks about season 10 but what we should have expect?
- some new guns like – electric guns, flamethrower guns, and laser gun
- new vehicles like monster trucks.
- MPK5 gun with the upgrade.
- some new design in maps.